Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFPEC Bug thread  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
OFPEC Bug thread
« on: 23 May 2006, 02:11:43 »
While we are still working on the site, I'd as that you please all refrain from reporting bugs just yet.
There are definitely some things that are very buggy at the moment (as this site is very much still a work in progress).

Once we have things more shipshape, we'll 'open' this thread to your bug reports.

Thank you for your co-operation :)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
User Name Change
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2006, 14:08:00 »
I changed my username (so both nickname and username was dmakatra, this wasn't possible on the old OFPEC, hence the change now) to dmakatra in the Your Details-function. This seem to have created a new user, so I now have two users. One with nickname (memberName) dmakatra and username (realName) the real Armstrong, which is the one I post with now. The other with both nick- and username dmakatra.

I suggest you remove this function from the main page until it has been fixed. Otherwise you'll get loads of multi-accounts on your hands. Also suggest you remove the dmakatra/dmakatra-user (NOT the dmakatra/the real Armstrong-user). I do hope you guys will fix this function in the future though, as I want that old nickname abolished from every site it has ever set foot on. ;)

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: User Name Change
« Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2006, 14:38:59 »
dmakatra/dmakatra has died....long live dmakatra.

Done.

EDIT:  I will move this to the bugs thread above and hopefully it will be looked at soon.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.