Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: A somewhat less than plausible idea for a addon (well, less than serious anyway)  (Read 1401 times)

Dagon

With the plugins depot currently a bit on the busted side, I'm not able to find addons nearly as easy as before, so if some of these already somehow exist, a link would be nice.

Anyways, I'm thinking of making a somewhat rediculous campaign (or map) featuring New Zealand's own Stewart Island being attacked by the evil red menace of the Or-strahlians.

Equipped with top-of-the-line, ultra-modern new zealand army weapons such as the brown bess musket, double brown bottle and feared "pointy rock", the 1004th Maori Battalion must defend ol' Stewart against the increasingly cunning attacks of bloody Kanga. Unfortunately, the Aussies have obtained Air Superiority (They brought a rusty old Cesna run off bulldust and feesh and cheeps into the war with them), so the 1004th must conduct clandestine operations involving sheep disguises and cans of victoria bitter.

If anyone wants to waste their time making addons for this, I'd be appreciative for:

A reskin of the ghillie suit that looks like sheep wool;
A "Victoria Bitter" hand grenade;
A sheep (perhaps using the Dog AI from FDF) for when the 1004th finally drive the ockers out with the dreaded sheep-rush;
Some sort of musket (though I'll just use the FDF high-dispersion bolt-actions if needed);
and rocks to drop out of the Air Superiority Cessna.

(And I apologise for any wasted interweb space this thread has created).

bigdog632

lol funny stuff....but you could get a musket from one of the civil war mods