Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: FFUR 2006 vs WarGames MOD (v.5)  (Read 1391 times)

JoeAnorak

FFUR 2006 vs WarGames MOD (v.5)
« on: 20 Jul 2006, 22:20:50 »
Hi Again,

Thought I'd stick this on a different post from my Anim Pack question.

Have downloaded FFUR 2006 and am astonished at the amount of work that's gone into it. I spent hours playing in the editor with the new models, CoC unified artillery and command system and Snypir's support pack. However i've just been looking at the WarGames MOD and really like the sound of what its offering in terms of fierce firefights etc. However I also like using some of the other addons just for the looks alone (BAS, Laser, SafetyCatch etc). WG makes a point that it doesn't use very detailed units but I'd really like to have my cake and eat it.......So my questions:

1) How do the two mods compare? Firstly in the level of realism and secondly in looks. For instance are the anims in WG as good as FFUR? Does WG measure up to FFUR in terms of some of the effects (love those turrets blowing off MBT's in FFUR)!

2) This is a bit of a noob Q so sorry in adavance. I take it that if I use, say, BAS's Ranger/Delta pack in FFUR or WG they won't, for instance, use the realistic tracers? How do you get round this? Is equiping them with weapons included in the MOD a solution for instance?

Thanks in advance for your help peeps.

Joe Anorak