Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Translation  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Ghost644

• Members
    • Ghostland
Translation
« on: 10 Jul 2006, 01:23:33 »
I have no idea where to post this but im looking at a readme for an addon and its in czech i believe. One big problem..... I only know how to read english, and even that i have a hard time doing sometimes... ;D Well this is the text, if any of you could translate this that would be awsome. I have tried searching the internet for a free translation service, but none support czech...
Àääîí: Ïëàêàòû è âûâåñêè
Âåðñèÿ: 1.0
Àâòîð: Nazgul nazgul@tele-kom.ru

Èñïîëüçîâàíèå:
 ñòðîêå èíèöèàëèçàöèè ïðîïèøèòå this setobjecttexture [0 , "èìÿ òåêñòóðû"], òåêñòóðà, ïðåäíàç-
íà÷åííàÿ äëÿ îáúåêòà äîëæíà íàõîäèòüñÿ â ïàïêå ñ ìèññèåé (ïðèìåð èñïîëüçîâàíèÿ Âû íàéäåòå â
ïàïêå MB_Sample.Noe), àêêóðàòíî ðàçìåùàéòå îáúåêòû íà ìåñòíîñòè.

Ëèöåíçèÿ:
àääîí áåñïëàòíûé è ðàñïðîñòðàíÿåòñÿ ñâîáîäíî (äëÿ õîðîøèõ ëþäåé íè÷åãî íå æàëêî).

ÏÐÃ...ÄÃ"ÏÐÃ...ÆÄÃ...ÍÈÃ...:
- ÎÁßÇÀÃ'Ã...ËÜÍÎ ïðîïèñûâàéòå òåêñòóðû ïðè èíèöèàëèçàöèè;
- Ýòî íå îÃ'èöèàëüíûé àääîí, Âû èñïîëüçóåòå åãî íà ñâîé ðèñê. Àâòîð íå íåñåò íèêàêîé îòâåòñòâåííîñòè
çà âîçìîæíûå ïîñëåäñòâèÿ (æåðòâû è ðàçðóøåíèÿ) ïðè èñïîëüçîâàíèè äàííîãî ïðîäóêòà.
Ghost

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: Translation
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jul 2006, 01:52:19 »
Well, that doesn't look anything like czech to me.

Russian perchance?

Try here. for a czech- english (or vica versa) dictionary.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline Ghost644

• Members
    • Ghostland
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jul 2006, 02:06:10 »
Its coming up with a bunch of different options for translation when i do the czech. I used a russian to english translation but it didnt work for whatever reason. I need a translation that does the whole document, or a person that can translate this would be great... Thanks for the support though I found this site http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=Czech&to=English and for whatever reason its not translating..  :-\ maybe its something else...
« Last Edit: 10 Jul 2006, 02:10:03 by Ghost644 »
Ghost

Offline Ghost644

• Members
    • Ghostland
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jul 2006, 02:12:59 »
HAHAHHAHAHHA. Im an idiot i guess. I must have somehow said to translate a different language than Russian, or maybe it just decided to work....
[Addon]: Posters and the signboard

Version: 1.0

Author: Nazgul of nazgul@tele-kom.ru

Use:

In the line of initialization prescribe this of setobjecttexture [0, "name of texture"], texture, [prednaz]-

[nachennaya] for the object must be located in the folder with the mission (example of use you you will find in

to the folder Of mB_Sample.Noe), accurately place objects in the locality.

License:

[addon] free and is extended freely (for good people nothing not pitifully).

WARNING:

- Compulsorily prescribe textures during the initialization;

- This is official [addon], you use it to your risk. The author bears no responsibility

for the possible consequences (victim and destruction) with the use of this product.

For that i used the addon to Word for language translations
Ghost

Offline SniperAndy

• Members
    • VBS Community
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jul 2006, 17:22:40 »
I would say you translated into a font/language you didn't have. Like Chinese or so...