Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP] Volatile Border - a SP desert mission on the East side  (Read 9688 times)

Offline mathias_eichinger

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Volatile Border - Revision 5; Bug Report
« Reply #30 on: 07 Jul 2006, 16:20:49 »
Hi Trapper!

Many thanks for the headsup! I removed the addons from the mission.sqm manually, and never encountered the bug myself again. I will use your tips with MakePBO and will send them a corrected mission ASAP!

Thank you again, cheers

Mathias

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
Hi!

After Trapper informed me about the bad mistake I made, I was finally able to clean the mission.sqm. I would be very grateful if several people would give this mission a short try and report back if the problem persists or not. Nothing else has changed from the mission itself (my OFP had some temperamental days and did not allow to change anything to the mission - I am now on a reinstall).

Many thanks

Mathias

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
Hi!

Now as the mission depot has reopened, I would like to see a review on this mission. It is my first submission to the MD and it should work without problems.

Cheers

Mathias

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
This mission is being reviewed.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
This mission has been reviewed.
« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2009, 13:35:34 by Planck »
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!