Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting > OFP Elite - Editing General

Editor Help

(1/4) > >>

Echo5Hotel:
I became quite good with creating missions in the PC version of the game with the gracious help of many on these boards.  However, I am completely lost on this new editor for OFPE.  Is there a manual somewhere that can tell me how to use this thing?  How do you sync way points etc?  I can't even get a squad of infantry to enter a BMP without the BMP taking off, the squad taking off or something similarly irritating occuring.     >:( :(

Someone told me that there was a manual available with information on how to use the editor on OFPE but I can't seem to locate it.  The information they put in the actual game manual is laughable.  ;D

Any help or nudges in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.  :)

hoz:
There is a manual/tutorial in the Editing Depot for the Xbox editor, search elite or xbox.

There isn't unfortunately a way to synch waypoints.

I think you have to put the dudes in an emtpy bmp. I'm not a 100% sure though I haven't done much with the xbox editor.

Xbox15:
Hi Im New Here Hey I Need Anyone Rply This Questions

how do i mount some infantry boys on a chopper i put load, but where i put to the infantry boys get in in the chopper i have months trying this thing f***k i cant do that so please  Help!!!!!!!!!!!

hoz:
Andy, 

I believe you use a getin waypoint into an empty chopper, I'm not mistaken. If you are talking about the editor part of the game.
Someone else might have a better answer suggestion, I haven't spent that much time in the xbox editor to be positive.

Hoz

Xbox15:
no but the chopper have the pilots so i want to mount the infantry boys in and i cant please help i need you to tell how do mae the cpu mount those bots on the damn chopper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version