Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Lost Reviewer Names in Mission Depot  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Kuro

• Former Staff
  • 2./FschJgBtl 251 Green Devils
    • VBS2 Mission Download Site
Lost Reviewer Names in Mission Depot
« on: 21 Dec 2005, 09:14:16 »
Merry Christmas to all.

I came  up an error in the Mission Depot: Since i was removed from the list of active Reviewers due to the reason that i spend to much time with Real Life Issues like new born baby; my name was also removed from all reviews i have written as Reviewer.  :(

I would say i am proud about the work i did (also i hope i will be back reviewing when the Baby is a little bit bigger). Therefore it would be nice if my name is reattached. If it is not to much technical touble.

Greetings
Kuro

Offline MachoMan

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • KISS, Keep it Simple Stupid
Re:Lost Reviewer Names in Mission Depot
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2005, 10:38:23 »
I'm sorry Kuro. It's not that we don't feel that you're worthy, as you have always been a fine reviewer. The current OFPEC architecture just wasn't designed for well ... (anything basicly ;) ) ... staff leaving. An SQL table is used to create your name, this table unfortunately also is the table that gives you Admin access.

There's not much we can do about it now, it's just one of those things we'd like too see changed in the (not so distant) future.
Get those missions out there you morons!

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
Re:Lost Reviewer Names in Mission Depot
« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2005, 01:51:20 »
Indeed, you were definitely a valued member of the staff mate, and it's not a purposeful slight on your good name that you're no longer recorded as the reviewer of many of our missions.

As macho says, it is unfortunately a code oversight on this site... we are looking at rectifying it, but I'm unable to give you a time frame as it will happen as part of something bigger...