Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: alarm style script  (Read 3045 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:alarm style script
« Reply #15 on: 19 Dec 2005, 20:51:27 »
YES thanks very much that seemed to be the problem no more errors now just one final question

max number of support groups,courage for enemy groups

in the script it says that and im just wondering
ive got 4 as my support group but ive had upto 6groups hunting me or is that not what it means
and finally courage of groups what the maximum ? is it 0 as in allowfleeing or is it 1 for some other reason ?

thanks alot for helping me to get it to work its already alot harder ive had upto 6 groups chasing me with artillery going off very great atmosphere now thanks
« Last Edit: 19 Dec 2005, 20:54:18 by 456820 »

pazuzu

« Reply #16 on: 19 Dec 2005, 22:55:52 »
LOL, ya thats got to be the prob. Hope it works.

pazuzu

« Reply #17 on: 20 Dec 2005, 01:21:01 »
If you set number of support to 0 it will be random. It could be from 1 group supporting to 5 supporting at once. I tried this in the mission I'm making right now and it makes it very unpredictable but I usually set it to a specific number.

This parameter sets how many AI groups that max can be called in for support at a given time. Setting this parametar to 0 makes the script randomly decide how many AI support groups that can be active between 2-5.

0.90 would be maximum courage but I would suggest going with a lower number like 0.50 or lower.

This to can be set anywhere from 0.00 - 1.00. The lower the number, the more quickly groups will call for backup. With the value of 0.50, a group will only call for backup when the enemy group's rating is above theirs. Setting it to 1.00 would cause groups to never call, so don't set it to this value. Setting it to 0.00 would cause a group to call for backup no matter how strong they are.

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #18 on: 20 Dec 2005, 17:41:35 »
alright cheers all is right now thanks very much for your help

topic solved