Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Advice would be great here?  (Read 1096 times)

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
Advice would be great here?
« on: 20 Nov 2005, 20:47:09 »
Hi, I'm currently running my own Operation Flashpoint Editing site. Not to steal any attention away from any other site but to give people another site they can goto if they wish to experience our point of view of the game.

My need today for advice is, I would want anyone who wants to all advice is needed on how to properly  maintain an OFP website because I want to give back to the community.

IF anyone would be willing to give me some steps, advice, tips, techniques, which ever your choice, please feel free. Also my website right now is.

www.OfpCentury.com

Also sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but your forums don't have any other place to post that i know of about this topic.

Thank you all.

;D ???
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:Advice would be great here?
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2005, 21:14:00 »
NightJay0044, you have already received a final warning about advertising your site.    While I admire your ingenuity in making up new ways to do it, OFPEC is a on OFP Editing site, not your personal publicity agency.   You have been around OFPEC long enough to know full well that this post is off topic and unacceptable.

Deliberately and blatently ignoring a warning like this can have only one consequence.   Enjoy your holiday from OFPEC.   On your return, should you wish to return, the slightest misdemeanor, pecadillo or frankly even a mention of your site in a post is likely to result in a permanent ban.   (Advertising in your signature line is allowed.)

#Locked
#Banned

PS - Never, ever, write something like this in a post.
Also sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but your forums don't have any other place to post that i know of about this topic.

If there is no where to post it, that means it is off topic.   Duh.
« Last Edit: 20 Nov 2005, 21:32:12 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play