Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: all weapons...  (Read 1716 times)

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
all weapons...
« on: 14 Oct 2005, 00:14:45 »
updating a couple of tools i'm making to take account of sides, i needed arrays of all weapons and magazine names available in resistance, separated into sides. i then thought it might be a nice idea to display the weapons in a missionette, just to see them all laid out. here's the result.

i didn't really intend this to be a resource, but if anyone thinks it's helpful in any way, let me know and i'll spruce it up a bit with instructions and so on.

the script itself is nothing special, and displays all standard weapons in a circle around the player. the separate side arrays are also in there for reference. interestingly, i can't seem to get the weapon models pointing at exactly the right angle, perhaps due to the weaponholder being squint or something. dunno - you'll see what i mean.

« Last Edit: 15 Oct 2005, 13:16:17 by bedges »

yankme

Re:all weapons...
« Reply #1 on: 15 Oct 2005, 02:30:25 »
 hi bedges , nice, i just wounder ? can we add other weapons in the script and leave the values set and it will work with a bigger circle of weapons?  :)

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #2 on: 15 Oct 2005, 13:11:49 »
it should. those are all the default weapons - now including the cz75 which planck reminded me about ;) - but i see no reason why you can't add any weapons/ammotypes to the array and have them display too.

the circle is divided by however many weapons are in the array, so it would work, but if you have too many, there may not be enough space to see them all properly unless you expand the radius (_rad) of the circle.

(updated version in first post and [url removed]all_weapons.zip]here[/url])
« Last Edit: 15 Oct 2005, 13:17:11 by bedges »

yankme

« Reply #3 on: 15 Oct 2005, 16:52:52 »
ok great thanks