Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: choppers go up  (Read 526 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
choppers go up
« on: 03 Oct 2005, 21:21:31 »
in a mission i have when we all get inserted when we get to our LZ where the chopper is meant to land and let us all out it goes up then back down

in my mission im using half of snYpirs landing script where it forces choppers to land and his stop script
i have my choppers slow down as they aproach then i make them flyinheight 2 but when my leader says "All disembark" the chopper goes up then back down wich takes a long time
oh yeah with snYpirs landing script im cancelling the land once the choppers on the ground

is there anyway of stopping it going up ?
cheers

Offline The-Architect

• Former Staff
  • Bite my shiny metal...
    • Bob's Un-official Flashpoint Page
Re:choppers go up
« Reply #1 on: 04 Oct 2005, 12:31:10 »
Don't use the script is my only advice. Try doing it a different way.

Can you post the script and highlight what you are using out of it? Maybe you have left out a bit you need.
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: 04 Oct 2005, 17:17:18 »
i used the whole thing but i got errors with the function so i thought a transport unload waypoint would help to get the chopper on the ground then i cancelled the script when the choppers letting out the men so the men get out right but i think ive managed to get it to work near enough fine with a few twidling with trigger places and re seizing and adding a trigger
i still need to check it again so im not solving the topic just yet

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 04 Oct 2005, 18:28:59 »
yep my little trigger moving about worked

topic solved