Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Heartfelt thanks  (Read 1457 times)

turok gmt

Heartfelt thanks
« on: 14 Oct 2002, 18:42:29 »
First, my apologies if this is not in the right place!

I used to be quite an avid script monkey some months back when I still played a lot of ofp, unfortunately I'm now living abroad and my trusty pc has been packed into my parents loft.

I witnessed the death of the editing centre with a heavy heart, but having visited the boards and the rest of the site here, I just wish to express a huge thankyou to all the people who's addons and code snippets I used during my glory days. It's fantastic to see a thriving community staying alive and fresh for so long, and not degenerating into the endless flame wars and hordes of kiddies that seem to plague many boards these days.

Massive well done to all addon designers, mission developers and everyone else in the community who helped turn a great game into probably the best military sim/ first person shooter I have ever played.

Hopefully I'll be getting back into the editing scene some time in  the not to dustant future and I hope to play against all of you then as well as try out the latest addons and game types.

Turok

</shameless emotional rant>