Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: What is the best sky pack?  (Read 1354 times)

vovi

What is the best sky pack?
« on: 27 Sep 2005, 12:03:56 »
What is the best sky pack? I need something that improves the standard BIS ones (not hard) but doesnt cause too much lag.

Offline El Fisho

• Members
  • u are expecting somthing about lamas aint ya
Re:What is the best sky pack?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2005, 18:41:05 »
1. why

2. FFUR would do it, but that is very laggy

Offline Baddo

• Former Staff
  • Reservist Jaeger
« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2005, 20:34:08 »

You need to check how Kegetys' hisky addon works for you. Grab it from Kegetys' OFP site.

CameronMcDonald

« Reply #3 on: 28 Sep 2005, 00:39:38 »
The latest one from Llaumax is the best,, but as for lag... well, just read my computer specs, and you'll see I haven't seen a single frame outta place for the last 4 months.  ;D The FFUR skies are comparitively dodgy compared to Llaumax's. Trust me on this, eh. FFUR ones look all pixelly.

C"G"McD.

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
« Reply #4 on: 28 Sep 2005, 00:53:16 »
I would definitely reccomend hisky. Easy to use, runs from a mod folder (so it doesn't replace core files), and it has pretty much no lag. I've loved it since I got it (And if you want, there are some custom water textures out there that you can put in with hisky so it automatically installs them. That's what I did.)

Hisky all the way, especially for 56kers! (Cuz its small. Did I mention that?) ;)

And thanks, Cameron, for gloating about your system specs! You made me cry! Say you're sorry! >:(

But seriously, I really want to take that computer off your hands. ;D
« Last Edit: 28 Sep 2005, 00:55:10 by crave22 »

CameronMcDonald

« Reply #5 on: 06 Oct 2005, 03:25:53 »
Heh, I'm sorry mate. But you're only getting my compy over my (and my girlfriend's, cat's, etc) dead body (ies)!

Cheers,
C"G"McD.