Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Multiple Mission Authors  (Read 1193 times)

bored_onion

Multiple Mission Authors
« on: 05 Sep 2005, 19:39:14 »
As many will be aware, I am part of the team making a campaign called Shadows of the Motherland right now. We are now in the testing stage and hope to have it ready for review just as soon as the community tells us what's wrong with it so we can fix it.

My main question is, because the campaign has been made by a team and not just one user, is there any way to have the authorship denoted as 2 people when we eventually get to submission or does it have to be just 1 with the other name in the description?

Thanks

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:Multiple Mission Authors
« Reply #1 on: 05 Sep 2005, 20:30:52 »
I'm afraid one of you guys will have to take the blame for it. Our system doesn't allow us to fiddle with the 'author' part in any way. The one who submits is the one whose name is in the author field.

You can add all the names of your team to the mission_readme.txt, which you will hopefully include, and I'm sure the reviewer picks them up from there and adds to the review.
Not all is lost.

bored_onion

« Reply #2 on: 05 Sep 2005, 20:35:43 »
ok never mind :( but i would still hope we'd be taking credit and not the blame :P

thanks for the reply

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 05 Sep 2005, 23:17:41 »
If you wanted, you could create a new account with the "team name" and submit it under that.  
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play