Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: snYpir's helicopter landing scripts  (Read 787 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
snYpir's helicopter landing scripts
« on: 15 Aug 2005, 20:39:49 »
hey ive noticed an error in snYpir's heli landing script with the get out finction im using it on more than one squad 3 at the same time near enough,
i get someting like "_x call getout" something or other im also using it with the heli landing.sqs scripts but iget an error so the heli remains on the ground and the men inside until the chopper gets shot by an rpg

anyway does anyone else have this probelm and how can i get around it ?

thanks alot

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:snYpir's helicopter landing scripts
« Reply #1 on: 15 Aug 2005, 20:51:37 »
Which chopper script?   There is more than one.    

It's helpful if you report the error message exactly.   And give a bit more detail about what effect you are trying to achieve and what you did.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: 15 Aug 2005, 21:09:08 »
okay sorry for being a bit vague

ill report back with the error message when i try againimusing the 'force a chopper to land v1.6' by snYpir where it slows a chopper down using stop.sqs then forces it to land using land_chopper.sqs
what im trying to do is get 3 choppers with 3 squads land nice and quickly and get all the units out really quick then the choppers take off again
this works great for the players chopper but for any other chopper it seems to give me an error saying
*goes to look for error message*
oh wait cant got to go anyway i would post it up but its oething like above but anyway
got to go

ill edit tommorow and post error then

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 16 Aug 2005, 12:53:27 »
"_x call GetOut" foreach units crew _unit

thats the error found in the script not in the fnction

i only get the error somethimes not all the time but if i get the error everyone stays in the blackhawks but if i dont get the error they ussually stay in their blackhawks aswell
just wondering if anyone has had this same probem and how to fix it