Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Kawasaki KLR250 Dual Motorbike  (Read 6454 times)

Black Magic

Re:Kawasaki KLR250 Dual Motorbike
« Reply #30 on: 19 Oct 2002, 07:30:38 »
This is an awesome awesome bike you got here Select. But I agree with Messiah - the sound just doesn't sound right. Also one thing i've noticed and I'm not sure if you can fix this or not - but the bike can go underwater. Haha. At first it was cool when I was crossing the river on Ia Drang but then when I started venturing out into the ocean the coolness factor dropped. Can this be fixed at all?
Anyways. Good job as always.

Chomps

« Reply #31 on: 19 Oct 2002, 17:08:17 »
Another bug:

When the tires are shot out, and you eject from the bike, so that it falls over, it does not fall over, but rather leans to one side, bounces, leans, bounces, which looks funny.

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #32 on: 19 Oct 2002, 19:16:16 »
and there is no kicker - sorry my minds gona a blank to its name now, but the stick you kick down to keep the bike standing up..

now i know on mine i dont have one, because for racing you CANT risk it coming down if you slip with your foot, or cornering goes bad bad bad.

but for military use, wouldnt they have one? i dunno...
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Chomps

« Reply #33 on: 19 Oct 2002, 19:39:13 »
To add to my previous post, the tires do not even have to be shot out for the bike to not fall over.  I think the bars coming out of the side (yeah, I do not know any terminology) are keeping it from falling.

Also, would it be possible to have the status bars (the ones in the upper left that display armor, fuel, and weapon) not appear?