Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 40k mod and stuff.  (Read 1006 times)

UBF_Viral_0001

40k mod and stuff.
« on: 15 Jun 2005, 12:37:30 »
anyone know were i can get hold of the warhammer 40k mod?also would anyone be willing to do a quick retexture job? 'cause i need a BMP 2 or BMP with an ace of spades with the letters "BJC" in red in the center on the front and side(or anywere you can fit it really),i would do it myself but my OFP object editing software dosn't work and also im totaly incompitant when it comes to stuff like this,id probably delete the windows folder while acidentaly installing bonzai buddy,anyway im off to try and beat halo 2 on legendry(wich reminds me does anyone here know why it takes longer to load halo 2 if you have it copyed to a 150 gig chipped hard drive?it might be because i have around 40 other games on it but i recently freed up 15 gig and it still loaded slow,the acual game doesn't lag its just the loading screen with that bar of light going across).

Grendel

Re:40k mod and stuff.
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2005, 17:46:57 »
Ten foot pole:--------------------------------                            [your post]

Notice how they aren't touching.

Just kidding, Just Kidding...I'm actually a huge warhammer 40k fan, the thing is that OFPEC is a site that only discusses OFP stuff based on real world military stuff and all Sci Fi stuff gets locked...

Look on the official BIS forums or OFP .Info CZ or somewhere like that...Plenty of Sci Fi stuff there

Wow...lots of...'stuff' it must be my word-for-the-day

-Grendel
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2005, 17:49:06 by Grendel »

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:40k mod and stuff.
« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2005, 19:53:03 »
Yes, good advice from Grendel.

Try the places he mentioned, but, I have to lock this as it is offtopic on this site.   ;D

Planck

*locked*
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2005, 19:53:27 by Planck »
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.