Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: halo 2 drop pods and bio warfare  (Read 1363 times)

UBF_Viral_0001

halo 2 drop pods and bio warfare
« on: 03 Jun 2005, 18:57:42 »
would it be possible to make the drop pods in halo 2?(the kind used in the opening FMV of delta halo and the weapon kind usd also in delta halo)also has anyone made a biological warfare mod/addon? not just a singal chemical missile but like 4 or 5 scuds with VX ,Anthrax or Botulin Toxin warheads,i always thought it would be kinda cool to be able unleash Biological warfare on enemy troops.

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
Re:halo 2 drop pods and bio warfare
« Reply #1 on: 03 Jun 2005, 19:04:03 »
drop pods would be possibe, just give them a really high armor count and config them as a plane

UBF_Viral_0001

« Reply #2 on: 03 Jun 2005, 19:06:22 »
ok well ill remember that if i ever bother to make an addon

EDIT:why the hell should all of you guys get all the fun?im gunna make addons and as always im gunna lob myself in at the deep end,find i carn't even swim,leave it on my comp for a couple of mounths gathering dust and repeat!
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2005, 19:18:30 by UBF_Viral_0001 »

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #3 on: 03 Jun 2005, 19:45:41 »
maybe ill experiment making a drop pod when I get home ;)

would be pretty fun being in it, dropping from 1200 alt ;D

UBF_Viral_0001

« Reply #4 on: 03 Jun 2005, 20:15:08 »
yeah,i had the idea of adding a parachute that deployed from X feet and then breaks off XX feet later like in the game and of corse it would have a M4 and LAW launcher in it(to replace the battle rilfe/SMG(i forget wich) and rocket launcher)

EDIT:
BTW is the also a Halo scorpion tank and pelican avalible?
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2005, 20:21:06 by UBF_Viral_0001 »

Offline RujiK

• Members
  • KoKo Puh-Fizzles!
« Reply #5 on: 03 Jun 2005, 20:19:51 »
Question. How would one program antrax?
hint"Oh no! You have anthrax! In a couple days you will probobly be dead!"
~1 Day + (random 2 day)
_guy setdammage 1

Seems a little on the far side.
I like your approach, lets see your departure.
Download the New Flashlight Script!

UBF_Viral_0001

« Reply #6 on: 03 Jun 2005, 20:36:53 »
yes i know the acualy time it takes for death from said biological agents is kinda long so its effects speed would have to be increased,what i was think was the missile from the SCUD would detonate creating a cloud of X size,this could,if entered would cause,say,0.001 dammage per 2 seconds(even when you leave the cloud of anthrax),after around 20 seconds slowly you would lose your periphiral vision(to simulate headaches asociated with anthrax),then 15 seconds later speed is reduced considerably and then 25 seconds later you can only crawl,it doesn't sound like much and it does sound a bit slow but it gives the "oh,its ok,im fine" effect and when your moving at 1/4 of your normal speed with the inability to see anything unless its right infront of you do end up quite an easy target,HA!you didn't think i would be ready for a "how would you script ---?" question but i have a massive list...which shows how much of a life i have.

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #7 on: 04 Jun 2005, 18:19:44 »
ive been experimenting ;)

ya i know it doesnt look like the one in halo2 but im testing to see if it works ;D

i have a scorpian tank from halo1 pc but textures are messed up  :-\
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2005, 18:20:28 by oyman »