Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Late '04  (Read 1222 times)

Merc

Late '04
« on: 02 Jun 2005, 19:51:28 »
I am sure that I am the only one who notices this, but on the OFPEC home page, it says that "OFP 2 is due to be released in late 2004." It is '05 and it just bugs me to see a wrong date, I don't know why but it does. So, I was wondering if someone could fix that.

OFPEC is Great!

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re:Late '04
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jun 2005, 19:56:07 »
it has indeed been noticed, and i think someone has already mentioned that, since ofp2 has been delayed for so long, the date remains the same out of some sort of irony. either way, rest assured it's there for a reason ;)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jun 2005, 20:05:32 »
It was fixed but it came back when HuBBa used a backup to restore OFPEC from an update or hacking or whatever. That's what I heard anyway.

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jun 2005, 21:51:32 »
Thanks Merc.  :thumbsup:

It's been fixed at least twice, and reported - as you rightly suggest - about seventeen times.    Nobody knows how or why it keeps coming back.  

The right place to point out things like this is is on the OFPEC site bugs/problems thread on this board, rather than starting a new thread.    In other words, well spotted and thank you for pointing it out, but as with everything else please have a good look round before posting.    ;)

Glad you like OFPEC.    For all its little faults, it's not a bad site....

#Locked
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2005, 21:53:32 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play