Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Hosted Site  (Read 2542 times)

killerkid

Hosted Site
« on: 09 Oct 2002, 07:43:25 »
Hey, hey.  This question realy can only by Wolfsbaneâ„¢ but anyways here goes.  I'm thinking real hard and i have come up with a site i would like to create now being my age i can't afford anything and i noticed you have a blank section "Hosted Sites".  I was wondering if you could host me cause i wanna put my clan site to some place better.

killerkid out

Black Magic

Re:Hosted Site
« Reply #1 on: 09 Oct 2002, 08:13:33 »
I'm assuming that OFPEC would only host sites that can benefit the OFP community in some way. Your clan sounds great but what value will it have to most other OFP members?
However I could be wrong so I stand corrected if I am.

RED

« Reply #2 on: 09 Oct 2002, 10:11:11 »
I was under the impression that OFPEC no longer provide hosting?

RED

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
« Reply #3 on: 09 Oct 2002, 12:16:23 »
The Hosted section is there as a remnant from the past, new issues mean we can no longer provide hosting that is charged for. We used to do £100 for a years worth of hosting, with lots of perks. Can't do that anymore, and we don't feel that offering free hosting is a viable idea, for the manhours it will require to support the hosted sites.

Best thing, is www.flump.net and get yourself a very cheap domain and webspace for pennies.
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

killerkid

« Reply #4 on: 09 Oct 2002, 12:33:44 »
ok well thanks for getting back to me on that so fast. :cheers:  But i was looking for sumfin free so i guess ill stay with geocities  >:(

seeya