Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: All hail king Sui!  (Read 3651 times)

ProudPotter2490

All hail king Sui!
« on: 10 May 2005, 16:09:52 »
Hey!
I (and most of the community I am sure) would like to congratulate Sui on his promotion to the leader of OFPEC! As i'm sure you'll all agree, he is one of the worthiest people here in the community to deserve that title! Congratulations buddy :D!

I'd also like to offer my thanks and everyone else's gratitude towards those who maintained the site pre-Sui. Of course, I am talking about Sefe and Noon416. I'm sure I speak for us all when we all offer our thanks for the fantastic work the put into the site during their reign. We'll miss you both :'(!

Once again, thanks for everything Noon416 and Sefe and congratulations Sui ;)!
ProudPotter2490 :afro:

Acecombat

Re:All hail king Sui!
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2005, 21:19:31 »
Does this mean sui is the new cookie monster?  :P

Well you cant go wrong with him , he is according to me one of the bets mission makers around (pity though he has some allergy with using addons in his cool missions  ::)).

Congrats and good luck with the new post mr. sui!

BlackDeath7

« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2005, 22:02:37 »
I would just like to say congratulations and  good luck to Sui, you have big shoes to fill and a high reputation to live up to.  Good luck. 8)

yankme

« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2005, 02:07:31 »
Ill drink to that, three cheers for Sui  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2005, 12:02:02 »
Thanks guys...

lol king... that'll go to my head all right... ;)

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #5 on: 11 May 2005, 13:48:53 »
Maybe change the title 'Administrator' to 'King'. :P

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
« Reply #6 on: 11 May 2005, 14:11:49 »
Not bad for a Kiwi. Sniff
Just say no to bugz

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
« Reply #7 on: 11 May 2005, 16:31:21 »
*Salutes the Commanding Officer*

Sui, as one of the men that has had his bum in the Big Seat, I can only wish you all the best for the new journey ahead of you.
At times it may seem hard, the hill may seem steep, and the bergen may weigh you down to breaking point. You may stop and wonder, would it really matter if I just threw it to the ground and went on without it?

It would.

Inside it, are some of the most precious things life has to offer... Friendship, teamwork, gratification and reward for effort put in, and the respect of a Community, dependant on OFPEC for the best of OFP.

If you ever need anything, be it advice or queries on the domain, get in touch. In fact, write to me to say hello regardless!!

:)
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

Tigershark

« Reply #8 on: 17 May 2005, 13:00:53 »
Yes all Hail King Sui!

Hey Wolfsbane!!! Wow....blast from the past. As one guy who "preceeded Noon and Sefe" to another, hello there :-)

Tigershark

« Reply #9 on: 17 May 2005, 13:03:31 »

Inside it, are some of the most precious things life has to offer... Friendship, teamwork, gratification and reward for effort put in, and the respect of a Community, dependant on OFPEC for the best of OFP.

Not to mention the women and invites to the Playboy mansion. Oh, and you better get an Armani suit for those occasions you will be invited to Cannes for various festivals.

Of course, I maybe dream typing at the moment...but I am pretty sure all those things happened to me.

*alarm clock rings*

D'OH!!!!

Gooner861

« Reply #10 on: 18 May 2005, 11:31:10 »
First time i've been round here for agggggggeeeeeeesssss and now its all under a new regime  ;D.

Good luck to all the new admins  ;D

Offline SEAL84

• Members
  • Always lurking
« Reply #11 on: 18 May 2005, 20:28:48 »
hmmm, sui's been promoted to Fearless Leader, eh?  

*ducks from Sui's "finish those voice files you slacker" stick*

:P

congrats!
« Last Edit: 18 May 2005, 20:29:50 by SEAL84 »

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #12 on: 18 May 2005, 23:29:01 »
Inside it, are some of the most precious things life has to offer...

Not to mention the women and invites to the Playboy mansion. Oh, and you better get an Armani suit for those occasions you will be invited to Cannes for various festivals....

:D Ah yes, I remember one o' them fancy ofpec parties where women & beer was all over us! 8)
 ;D Remember when ole Seffyboy got so drunk he kissed the bartender? Hehehe - wuz he angry
(the bearded bartender that is).  :o ;D

And Noon416 was running like a headless dog after that funny looking 52 years old woman - geez,
she actually fell fer him! And the greatest part was when he told her that he was already married
--- boy, she got so depressed she tried to kill herself... dang creature stabbed herself in her left knee with a fork
(having been told that the heart is located 2 inches below the nipple!!!)  :-X ::) ;D

And Sui ( *CHEERS, matey * :cheers: ), he made the funniest show, had'a take a leak and got back but had
forgotten all about zipping up, yanno!! And so, he sat down at the table again, when Wolfsbane cried "heeelp, a snake!!!"
and wolfrug hit it with his beercan while Sui turned blue in his face, crying "AARRRGGH! It bit me, it bit me --- kill it!!!"
and wolfrug smashed his can down upon poor old Sui's lil' willy!  :beat: ;D ;D ;D

Those were the days! :thumbsup:   ;D

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #13 on: 18 May 2005, 23:46:27 »
Yes I remember that.     It was one helluva lunchhour.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

ProudPotter2490

« Reply #14 on: 19 May 2005, 17:45:12 »
Hey!
smashed his can down upon poor old Sui's lil' willy!
Well, at least he didn't have to pay for the circumcision ::).
ProudPotter2490 :afro: