Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Upload Error. Pls help!!!  (Read 1326 times)

Colossos

Upload Error. Pls help!!!
« on: 17 May 2005, 08:48:27 »
If I want to opload my mission I get the following warnings:

Warning: copy(/tmp/ofpec/missions/Amsh111.zip): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/www/ofpec/missions/sub_mission_2.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/ofpec/missions/sub_mission_2.php:47) in /usr/local/www/ofpec/missions/sub_mission_2.php on line 51

What do they mean? Pls help me because I made some missions and I want
them to be played by you.

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:Upload Error. Pls help!!!
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2005, 14:41:07 »
Ah, that's just the usual stuff..

The uploading procedure is a bit bugged at the moment, but if you never mind the warnings, you should be able to complete the submission process.
Always use the FTP submission method.

Not all is lost.

Colossos

« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2005, 16:41:51 »
Hey, yes you are right Artak, it works now. Thx for the reply.  
I will post an early Beta-version of my first mission today in the beta-mission-forum ofcourse.
If you have the time to download it and give me some comments than I promise the final version will be really good :-).

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2005, 23:44:16 »
We're looking forward to giving it a road test, thanks for supplying it.
Just say no to bugz

Colossos

« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2005, 11:33:35 »
Ok, the mission is posted on the beta-testing forum. Mission name= Convoy.
Thx,

btw, i have a question: is it possible to upgrade my operation flashpoint version without the official CD. If i want to run the ultimate upgrade he keeps asking me to put in the CD in the drive. Maybe a crack or something? But i cant find a crack for the updates.  Yes, yes, its a long story how I lost my CD, grrr !!!!

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #5 on: 18 May 2005, 11:48:45 »
Colossus, I don't doubt for a second that you've lost your CD.   (It happens to us all.)   However, for obvious reasons we don't allow even the slightest hint of any discussion about cracks or anything of that nature.

#Locked

If all else fails, play.com and presumably other retailers have GOTY for a very reasonable price.

As for uploading, you should never upload a beta mission to the Mission Depot.   The MD is only for missions that have been beta tested and are finished.   You are not allowed to upload a mission to the MD for beta testing purposes.    If you need hosting for your beta, check the sticky topic on the beta board for some tips.  ;)   However, since the file is small I'm delighted that you have posted in on the beta board. :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: 18 May 2005, 11:50:40 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play