Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Uploading Problems  (Read 1133 times)

Merc

Uploading Problems
« on: 09 May 2005, 21:29:40 »
First I would like to scream....

:noo: ----SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that thats out of the way, I can't seem to upload my mission to the missions depot (it is easier in the editor's depot). It is really confusing  ??? . When I go to put in the "File Name" it says that it can's find the file. Maybe there is a simple answer and I just have not solved it yet, but could someone help? By the way, I don't get the ftp upload thing.

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:Uploading Problems
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2005, 19:57:06 »
well i usually use the ftp way basically click the link and copy and paste the mission there then click next and follow procedures
But since that aintworking try the other way or dont upload a file and give a link to a site where it could be downloaded.

I have a site if you need a place to upload it but ony if the mission is under 5mb.

Merc

« Reply #2 on: 02 Jun 2005, 00:53:07 »
Well, I'm still trying to post my mission in the missions depot. I have a stupid question that may have a simple answer...

What does the thing mean by "file name"? Which file name is it telling me to type in?

Merc

« Reply #3 on: 02 Jun 2005, 01:30:32 »
Nevermind. Problem solved. Mission Complete. The battle is over. The war is won. I am really happy that I got it to work. Thanks 456820, you gave me an idea that worked.