Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Big UP  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Kendo J

• Members
  • Britain Has more varieties of cheese than France
Big UP
« on: 09 May 2005, 13:24:09 »
Big UP Mikero, he is the new beta mission corespondent. all hail Mikero! - i hope you will force all us lazy mission editors to get off our asses and get our art on to the missions depot.

I am really happy that there are so many great missions out there on the missions beta board. and it is all these guys that use all the resources of addons and scripts etc to make progressive missions and keep our community alive.

To pimp myself - check out my thread "Airbourne company" - play alongside an entire airbourne infantry company and command platoons.

Also check out Greg147's "Crushed under our tracks"

and Thobsons  "Abandoned armies"

Regards
Kendo

P.S. without these new and inovative missions why would we play OFP?

Offline Kendo J

• Members
  • Britain Has more varieties of cheese than France
Re:Big UP
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2005, 13:29:35 »
I suppose i better big up Sui too... well done on your new post as our overlord dude.

Regards
Kendo

p.s. go and download my short nam mission in my beta testing thread "airbourne company"...

p.p.s don't forget to try other peoples missions too!!!!!!!!  

Offline THobson

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2005, 16:51:05 »
What's this?  A one man thread.

In deed mikero has certainly taken the mission beta board by storm and his new role seems a great fit.  I am sure that all the subtlety and finesse for which Australians are famous will be brought fully to bear on his new task.

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2005, 20:08:35 »
hey Kendo was this thread basically started for you to advertise your mission lol. Also if it wasnt for this i wouldnt of been reminded to test it.
And yep Congrats Mikero for the promotion

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2005, 20:33:26 »
hey Kendo was this thread basically started for you to advertise your mission lol

And mine  ;)
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB