Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The mission scoring "problem" - the matter of taste  (Read 7532 times)

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:The mission scoring "problem" - the matter of taste
« Reply #45 on: 23 Apr 2005, 05:28:05 »
If you need a final answer from the "owners" of OFPEC, the suggestion is welcome (as are all) but not practical and hence won't be implemented.

As has been clearly and politely stated by macguba, Sui, Homefry and other OFPEC staff members, the reviewing system is consistent, accurate and well-proven. If it wasn't, we would have thrown it out or modified it long ago.

Unfortunately, in this specific case your previous history of being reviewed and then acting out when it wasn't what you expected/wanted, has tainted this whole thread and led to a situation where your motives came across as less than 'honourable'. Intended or not, you can't escape this outcome.

In regards to us not taking on suggestions, I think our position has been clearly & accurately stated in the previous posts, by those that HuBBa & I trust to answer for OFPEC in these type of threads.

So there we have it. We welcomed your suggestion, took it on board, rejected it and then politely and calmly explained why we won't be actioning it.
If that doesn't suit you, then I'm sorry but you're just going to have to live with that. The staff who have provided answers have done so politely without prejudice and given your history, you can't ask for more than that.
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"