Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ecp snow  (Read 630 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
ecp snow
« on: 26 Mar 2005, 12:59:11 »
i was browsing through all the different scripts ecp has to offer and a came across one about snow and it can make it snow at any random time
i thought that may be usefull for one or two of my upcoming missions so i opened it
but i then thought is this just for ecp as it has lots of commands with ecp in so i thought it wont work for resistance
so if anyone knows a script like that or anything to do with that paticular script

voodzia

Re:ecp snow
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2005, 17:43:05 »
If you want some snow to be fallin' in your mission try ORCS Effect Pack. There is a small file "ICP_effects.pbo" in there and to get snow you just write one short line of code on the trigger's activation field.
Code: [Select]
[this] exec "\ICP_effects\snow.sqs"

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: 27 Mar 2005, 15:15:10 »
thanks for that but is it possible without addons

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2005, 16:28:18 »
depbo the addon, strip out the snow script and just use it in the mission directly.     You'll need permission from the author though, since you are messing with his stuff.

If the addon is small you can include it with the mission download, so that people don't have to go hunting for it.     "Small" means either <100k or smaller than the mission itself, whichever is larger.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play