Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: idea and question  (Read 469 times)

Offline OFPfreak

• Members
  • Who is da operation flashpoint freak now, freak?!
    • OFP NFS mod
idea and question
« on: 09 Mar 2005, 05:42:13 »
I think somone should make a command that allows a person, even AI to command somone to do push-ups. Since I don't know how to make animations, I'm posting this here. And I know the jump command has possibly been asked for quite some times. I made this small script that makes you jump but the only problem is, for example I put in so that the player goes to 1 meter (just an example) and when im already at 1 meter or even higher I go down. So I want to make it so it goes 1 meter higher depending on its current height. I also want to know how to do this problem with velocity for nitro and stuff...
ofp nfs REBORN! All new nitro, neon, customized cars, off-road, on-road, rally, bikes, racer models and more!
ofp nfs's homepage

Offline Roni

• Members
  • Play the Game !
Re:idea and question
« Reply #1 on: 09 Mar 2005, 13:02:51 »
There is already an animation to do push ups.  All you have to do is create an addaction on the target unit  to run the script "dropAndGiveMe20.sqs" or whatever.

All this script needs to dso is this -

loon1 playMove "FXStandToDip"

Not sure if that's the animation you want but check the editors depot for the Playmove and Switchmove parameter list and try them all out.  It's in there somewhere !

cheers

roni

DBR_ONIX

Re:idea and question
« Reply #2 on: 09 Mar 2005, 22:43:22 »
this addaction ["Drop and gimme 20","dropandgiveme20.sqs"]
To each guy, with the above script, but change "loon1" to
Code: [Select]
_this select 0
Should work :)
(Then you walk up to the person, and you get an action to a make them do that animation
You could put in
Code: [Select]
player sidechat "Drop and give me twenty, soldier"
And that will make a message come up on screen (Where you get the Soldier, 1 o'clock messages)

If you don't understand this, I can make an example misison tomorrow (When I get my main PC back..)
- Ben