Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Trenches  (Read 5546 times)

chrisb1220

Re:Trenches
« Reply #30 on: 12 Oct 2002, 18:46:43 »
I think bioxx is sick of me and my trenches. ;D

bioxx

« Reply #31 on: 12 Oct 2002, 20:34:11 »
I have been offline for a bit cause sprint shut our phone off till today but work will resume shortly. Thanx

bioxx

« Reply #32 on: 12 Oct 2002, 20:37:41 »
Ah yes i totally forgot. I am not quite sure how to stop the firing through walls yet but i will find out soon enough. It shouldn't take too long

MadAussie

« Reply #33 on: 13 Oct 2002, 13:33:21 »
Gday again...
Hope my post wasnt too long guys..didnt go to sleep eh?
Anyway I had a look into O2 and am considering making a cave complex for the side of mountains in wrpedit..Afghan style..however rather than make my own trenches i was hoping you would still give some thought to the retextures for my island...of course ill acknowledge you in readme...
Finally if you want to bump heads on the cave complex PM me...
MadAussie out....

bioxx

« Reply #34 on: 13 Oct 2002, 18:51:44 »
Hey again, I haven't worked on the trenches yet cause i been busy on an important addon but will do soon. MadAussie, I'll help ya out with the caves and stuff just give me a lil time. Right now I am workin on a Command and Conquer Mod and my first building is almost done, so email the textures to me when u can. My email is bioxx2001@yahoo.com

Cya

MadAussie

« Reply #35 on: 13 Oct 2002, 23:07:55 »
Cheers mate...
Theres no rush..but i will get into the cave complex and get back to you once i know what O2 is all about..:) hopefully
Also regarding the textures..I will send a few tonight..just email me (address in email) or PM me.
Thanks bioxx
MadAussie out....

BTW again i am grateful for desert trenches..good job mate.