Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 18 n over  (Read 1372 times)

Offline XCess

• Former Staff
18 n over
« on: 03 Feb 2005, 16:12:50 »
Why the age restriction for missions reviewers? I was thinking of applying till i noticed the age restriction. Now, I could lye and say I'm 2 yrs older than I really am, but I don't wanna lie to a site that's served me so well over the last 4 years. uess I'l stick with beta testing then.

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:18 n over
« Reply #1 on: 03 Feb 2005, 17:22:40 »
This question comes up everytime a depot is recruiting. Here's the latest and the responses to it.

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=20408

I really can appreciate that you're being honest to yourself and OFPEC. In most cases the lie comes up after a while anyway, so by not lying you're saving everyones time and effort.
Not all is lost.

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 04 Feb 2005, 04:00:27 »
Yeah, we catch all the people who try to lie about it.    Which means we appreciate your honesty.  

As well as beta testing, whereat I happen to have noticed that you are making a fine contribution to the Community, there are plenty of other things you can do to help out.   Submit news items, make Comments on Pending Missions ... well if you hunt around ofpec you'll find lots of things.    

The contribution of the under-18s to the OFPEC and OFP community is very important and greatly valued and we generally find that the best folk understand the reasoning behind the policy even if they don't agree with it.

OFPEC has a powerful tradition of debate on anything and everything - a tradition which has always been and continues to be strongly encouraged - but this old chestnut has come up so often and been dealt with so thorougly that there isn't much new to be said.

Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline MachoMan

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • KISS, Keep it Simple Stupid
« Reply #3 on: 04 Feb 2005, 09:50:07 »
*cough* ?
Get those missions out there you morons!

Offline XCess

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 04 Feb 2005, 19:04:31 »
Yeah I think I'll solve the thread. Learnt to accept it now.. just means they'll be a second opinion on more mission  :D