Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [SP] Abandoned Armies  (Read 216119 times)

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
Re: (Review Completed) [SP] Abandoned Armies
« Reply #1530 on: 12 Apr 2010, 02:55:51 »
andrepov is in centre of hospital area at the airport
Just say no to bugz

Offline Z_interactive

• Members
« Reply #1531 on: 10 May 2010, 12:21:22 »
I just finished the mission, took me six hours by overwiev, in real time it took me over 10 hours, I played it for 8 days, lots of retry clicks...
Great mission!!!! :clap:

Offline GW

• ofp cadet
  • Members
  • The great Himalaya
« Reply #1532 on: 13 May 2010, 09:13:15 »
Best mission of ofp all time.
Be happy.
ofp die-hard fan for whole life

Offline THobson

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #1533 on: 03 Sep 2010, 12:04:37 »
Z_interactive:  6 hours is very fast indeed.  I have only just stated by then, I usually finish about dawn.

GW:  Thank you.  It is good that it is still being played.

Offline seeniya

• Members
« Reply #1534 on: 07 Sep 2010, 02:58:25 »
Gread mission indeed..but looks like its stop develop...I think it will more fun if have little more side mission like rescure the people under the hill etc...

Offline snafu

• Members
« Reply #1535 on: 15 Feb 2018, 12:49:21 »
Can the woman in Dourdan die before you get to her?

This time I quickly gathered supplies for my team then set about ambushing the enemy jeep patrols and placing a mine for one the convoys to trigger the war asap.

There's been some heavy fighting around Dourdan with many bodies and destroyed vehicles.

When I get there I enter the house and nothing happens. I can't climb up the stairs either for some reason, so had to glitch my way up them which took a few tries. When I got to the loft, there was a dead woman and nothing else.

Dourdan is a side objective I never bothered with before since it's usually got a lot of enemies around, so I'm not sure how it plays out.

Offline LukieTee

• Members
« Reply #1536 on: 04 Mar 2019, 20:02:55 »
Recently had the urge to re-install OFP (ArmA:CWC now) and replay this after a passing mention by a colleague about OFP. It feels like it has been a lifetime after beta testing this as a young adult.

Even after all of these years, I'm still blown away by the atmosphere this manages to bring across. Even happier to see OFPEC is still alive and kicking after many of the historic communities and sites have fallen to time.

I hope Thobson still knows that his hard work is still being appreciated all these years later.

Offline Inlesco

• Members
« Reply #1537 on: 27 Jun 2023, 14:59:47 »
Indeed, this is probably the most incredible OFP mission of all time! I've recently played it as well on a Windows 10 machine and with Arma Cold War Assault 1.99. It was a great experience, even though, I must admit, I did not finish the mission completely.

Be it as it may, it still amazes me how much time went into the development of this gem.