Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: simal to OPERATION FLASHPOINT  (Read 1372 times)

loekie

simal to OPERATION FLASHPOINT
« on: 22 Dec 2004, 15:38:03 »
Hello,

Is there a simalar game like OPERTAION FLASHPOINT including an Misson Editor ? And is it so good als OPF ?

I hope you can send me an email about that.

Thanks

Loek

djackl

Re:simal to OPERATION FLASHPOINT
« Reply #1 on: 22 Dec 2004, 16:02:24 »
Is this referring to VBS? Anyway, I assumed OFPEC only dealt with OFP stuff and it didn't delve into the realms of VBS  :o.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2004, 16:02:54 »
 Nothing even comes close that I've ever seen.. and until ofp2 comes out one of these days I doubt we will see anything comparable

bored_onion

« Reply #3 on: 22 Dec 2004, 21:22:22 »
why would you need to know another when you have OFP and OFPEC to keep it new and refreshing?

loekie

« Reply #4 on: 22 Dec 2004, 21:38:40 »
Well I think waiting for OFP 2 in the year 2006 is a very long waiting time.

I aspect that in OFP 2 the graphics and sound better is then it is now.
But on the other hand I think it is very good for those who can make scripting and make tools for OFP.
I have the orginal OFP GOLD and the orginal OFP Game of the year.
But I also wander what is a nice missing for playing with nice graphics that was making by someone. ::)

Loekie and I am 43 years old ;D
But I still like playing OFP.

Mr.Pibb

« Reply #5 on: 25 Dec 2004, 17:34:10 »
The only other game I ever got into was GR for modding, but the only reason I did that was cause GR editor is very simple to learn, and, once you learn to use it extremely limited also, a simple task of making a small tank battle becomes a complicated nightmare because of limitations. Honestly if I could do it all over I woulda stuck with ofp, seems very complex at first (at least to me it did) but once stuff starts clicking and you start realizing the possibilities, its awwsome ;D I have already started work on a mp mission that I've always dreamed of, and although it will take time, no other game that I know exists could come close to making it happen. I mean cmon, GR allows what, 1/4 square mile maps (with stupid barriers), ofp, ah, carefull, you might get lost lol. I wouldnt even be sadened to see ofp2 disapoint me, ofp 1 may always be favorite regardless.

So my answer alike the others, there aint none other(my opinion), and ofp seems to constantly turn into something new as new mods and missions come out that completely change aspects of it.

Pibb

Have I bored you to death?(bored me to death lol)
« Last Edit: 25 Dec 2004, 17:35:54 by Mr.Pibb »