Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Addon trouble (this is mission related!!)  (Read 344 times)

bootneckofficer

Addon trouble (this is mission related!!)
« on: 29 Nov 2004, 14:26:05 »
hiya,

im trying to upload a simple mission consisting of a deserted village with a soldier in for the player to use when previewing. I was using a mission that id been looking at then deleted the units to start (rather than pressing clear (yer i know :))) i made the village and soldier then saved it   but then realised it had other units still on the intro page. so now on the mission it says

version=11;
class Mission
{
   addOns[]=
   {
      "editorupdate102",
      "bas_soar185",
      "bis_resistance",
      "bas_weap",
      "jam_magazines",
      "objects1",
      "OH58"
   };
   addOnsAuto[]=
   {
      "editorupdate102",
      "objects1"

im not using BAS or anything to do with JAM

help!?

bootneckofficer

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:Addon trouble (this is mission related!!)
« Reply #1 on: 29 Nov 2004, 14:48:02 »
Now fire up Notepad and use it to look at your mission.sqm.  Make sure that the list of addons at the start is correct. (The Intro and Outros too, if you have them.)  Delete any addons that should not be there and save the mission.sqm.  Return to the Mission Editor and open, Preview and save your mission.  (If you have addons called by scripts, for example with addWeapon or createUnit commands, then play the mission all the way through.)  Go back to the mission.sqm again:  the list should now be accurate.

If you delete the addons from the mission.sqm that you're not using and then save the mission in editor, the list should be correct. If the addons reapear in the mission.sqm then you have them somewhere in the editor.
« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2004, 14:49:19 by Artak »
Not all is lost.

bootneckofficer

Re:Addon trouble (this is mission related!!)
« Reply #2 on: 29 Nov 2004, 20:40:27 »
hiya

cheers artak worked a treat!

bootneckofficer