Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFPEC Community Mission  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
  • Llama, it's what's for dinner.
OFPEC Community Mission
« on: 17 Nov 2004, 00:06:34 »
Ok 2 things to start this thread off:
1)I know that this is technically advertising, but I am hoping the admins will allow this since it has to do with OFPEC and is carrying OFPEC's name

2)Given that this will be allowed, i had no clue where to put this, because none of the missions depot boards really cover this...

this was started on this thread. it has since died, and me n tyger have taken over the job, and have a forum about the community mission, and to get it started, i would like to get this link out to as many people on the forum as i can. seeing as this project has been backed by OFPEC admins throughout its existance, i'm hoping this won't get deleted.

to join the forum go here
you can only add the the mission if you are a member, and i personally would like it if you use the same name that you have here on ofpec, just to keep things simple.

I guess if this stays you can post feedback here or something... ???

Homefry31464

Re:OFPEC Community Mission
« Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2004, 00:20:10 »
How long have you been doing mission editing?  Just asking.. because it would be nice if we could make this a very good mission.

I'll help... once my OFP computer is up and running again.

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:OFPEC Community Mission
« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2004, 00:57:41 »
Hi guys,

We're going to lock this, simply so that any queries/discussion can take place where it's relevant, at the Mission site.
:)

All questions/queries, click here.

*Locked*
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"