Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I loved the object addon ;D ... But i cant find it :-\  (Read 375 times)

Offline OFPfreak

• Members
  • Who is da operation flashpoint freak now, freak?!
    • OFP NFS mod
[shadow=red,left,300]I have downloaded a thing for OFP once that allowed me to put forests and houses and other objects down that you can't pick up. Also it was useful to make island's with but it wasn't an island maker. Just something to make an existing island look different.. with e.g. a big large rock on an airfield to make those darn jets crash  ;D.. ok thats not nice. But since ive upgraded my computer and re-installed windows XP I forgot the site. Does anyone have any kind of object pack for the editor? I looked in this site but those were more of briefing/scripting/.sqs and .pbo editors or convertors. If anyone can tell me I would appreciate. Im counting on you guys  ;) (mééh.. counting on strangers  :o!)  [/shadow]  [/font]
ofp nfs REBORN! All new nitro, neon, customized cars, off-road, on-road, rally, bikes, racer models and more!
ofp nfs's homepage

Offline Nemesis6

• Members
Re:I loved the object addon ;D ... But i cant find it :-\
« Reply #1 on: 08 Nov 2004, 08:10:01 »
I believe this is what you're looking for - http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=2599
I am actually flying into a star... this is incredible!

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:I loved the object addon ;D ... But i cant find it :-\
« Reply #2 on: 08 Nov 2004, 11:59:01 »
Kegetys Editor addon has been superceded by General Barron's Editor addon.    The mission player doesn't see any difference (the two are compatible) but it's much better for the mission designer.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play