Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I'd Just like to Say thank you.  (Read 1095 times)

Hellcow

I'd Just like to Say thank you.
« on: 07 Nov 2004, 05:27:17 »
This is my First time posting in these fourms, but not my first time at this site.

I have been coming here since about 2002 or early 2003.
And i have gotten ALOT of Helpful info. and Great Mods/Addons.

My Many thanks go out to those who host this site. To those who Help others by posting tips. And to those who take the time to make the great mods/addons that litter this site.

I have a map that i made as a Tranning map for people new to OFP, i made it for a Clan that went downhill, and was hopping someone could review it and let me know what they think.

It requires some mods, once i get everything squared away, and reinstall OFP and download everything again, i will let whoever will review it, know what addons are needed.

Thanks again.

-Hellcow

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:I'd Just like to Say thank you.
« Reply #1 on: 07 Nov 2004, 13:30:11 »
Glad you like the place, Hellcow.

Welcome to the forum!

As you probably know, you can post your mission on the beta testing board if you just want somebody to check it out.    When its finished, submit it to the Missions Depot.   ;)
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Hellcow

« Reply #2 on: 08 Nov 2004, 05:09:24 »
The Folder so far is a little over 100 megs.

It includes all the Addons. The map will not Function properly if they are not used.

How do i do this ???

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 08 Nov 2004, 11:53:52 »
Don't include addons in the mission.     Give precise and accurate urls in the readme so that they can be found by the player.    He may have some of them already.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play