Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Nam Nam Nam Nam!  (Read 7068 times)

Offline Tyger

• Former Staff
  • I was at OFPEC when it still had dirt floors...
    • OFPEC
Re:Nam Nam Nam Nam!
« Reply #31 on: 22 Jan 2006, 23:55:15 »
Er, never mind. Just a little mix up.

Oh, by the way, Blood on the Risers is a good Nam book.
« Last Edit: 23 Jan 2006, 04:40:43 by Tyger »
"People sleep soundly at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

MSG Mike Everret - We Will Never Forget - '75-'08

Offline Morglor9

• Members
« Reply #32 on: 23 Jan 2006, 05:41:00 »
also, Donald Parferear's The Fearless Man. It's a fiction, but very well done.
Cymbaline

Agent Luciane

« Reply #33 on: 24 Jan 2006, 17:35:17 »
Hey guys,
    Dien Bein Phu by General Vo Nguyen Giap is a good book although mostly propagandha the Sorrow Of War is also a good book its about a Vietcongs real life experience and the common Vietnamese experience which is quite interesting if anybody has thought to make some missions in which you play Vietcong this book has alot of storys which you could use as the basis for missions...I would really like to see a Dien Bein Phu style mission the terrain needed would have to be a big valley surrounded by mountains and peaks with a Garrison in the middle with artillery defending the garrison and artillery batterys pounding the garrison from the mountains the only thing is there seems to be no French troops from this era available but I suppose you could create the same thing with US special forces..or maybe you could use French foreign legion from the modern era and some other type of guerilla force...a kind of modern Yorks Drift