Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: once all vehicle's destroyed  (Read 387 times)

GI-YO

once all vehicle's destroyed
« on: 16 Oct 2004, 21:29:05 »
I am making a mission where you raid an airfield and destroy all the planes and I cant figure out what command you use to signal the objective is complete when all the planes are destoyed. I've seen it donw before but can't find it anywhere. I tryed "plane1 not present etc etc" but it doesnt work. Thanks in advance.

GI-YO

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:once all vehicle's destroyed
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2004, 23:30:55 »
trigger

Condition:  (not canMove plane1) and (not canFire plane1) and (not canMove plane2) and (not canFire plane2)

There are proably neater ways of doing it if there are a lot of planes.    "not alive" is not always reliable for armoured vehicles, don't know about planes.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Sui

• Former Staff
    • OFPEC
« Reply #2 on: 17 Oct 2004, 04:47:40 »
There are proably neater ways of doing it if there are a lot of planes....

"(canmove _x) and (canfire _x)" count [ plane1, plane2, plane3... ] == 0

Should work.... you could also use an or instead of an and if you wanted to be a little less lenient...

Dubieman

« Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2004, 04:55:48 »
Another way that's worked for me is to group the not present trigger to all the planes. Then put what you want in the activation field. Worked for some armor mission I was fiddling with a while back.

Not as realiable as Sui's and Macguba's code though. :P

GI-YO

« Reply #4 on: 17 Oct 2004, 20:38:11 »
Thanks for all the advice guys i shall experiment and get back with the best way. Cheers :)

GI-YO

EDIT - After some testing sui's methods works best for me, thanks for the other ideas Macguba and GRK.
« Last Edit: 17 Oct 2004, 21:12:11 by GI-YO »