Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Tonal campaign mission 4: Internal conflict  (Read 1106 times)

uidotcom

BAS Tonal campaign mission 4: Internal conflict
« on: 06 Oct 2004, 09:45:10 »
Please feel free to move this thread if I have placed it in the wrong area (notify me kindly if this is the case).

Okay, so I have spent at least 15 hours, and 10 tries to complete this mission with no success. I am having trouble completing the final objective and I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

The first two objectives (breach the town entrance, and clear out the slums) are easy enough, but when I secure the town square (third objective), and clean out the OpFor, the game does not end. Even if I have all but 1 of my guys alive, and no enemy to be found, I still cannot get past this.

Does anyone know of a solution or a way to edit the campaign info to get to the next mission? Thanks in advance.

-Uidotcom
como8314@uidaho.edu

Dubieman

Re:BAS Tonal campaign mission 4: Internal conflict
« Reply #1 on: 08 Oct 2004, 03:04:15 »
You can use the cheat:

shift+ - (above numeric keypad)
(type)
endmission

That ends the mission. I don't like using cheats but in beta testing, savegame and endmission cheats are your friend.
 :P

uidotcom

Re:BAS Tonal campaign mission 4: Internal conflict
« Reply #2 on: 08 Oct 2004, 19:13:50 »
Thanks a bunch...Didnt know about that at all. That definitely relieves my frustration.