Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: How do I update?  (Read 4672 times)

cameronmc

Re:How do I update?
« Reply #30 on: 08 Sep 2004, 12:27:04 »
My compy with OFP is not internet connected. Thus, I have to transfer it to this one here with Winsplit - an excellent program which splits files into floppy-sized bits for transfer.

<sigh> I'm never gonna get this thing updated - but the update is worth it. I wonder what went wrong. Maybe I should try creating another account. Or just not bother.

Cheers.
C"G"McD

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #31 on: 08 Sep 2004, 16:11:02 »
Like suicide, changing account is no answer. I think what ever issues you might have with Winsplit are irrelevant. If everything else fails read this and this.

The discussion in this thread raised us to think about our current policy and if we even had one. A line has been drawn now and it says that reviewed missions can not be updated and they will not be made pending for authors to modify.
Please take time to read the threads in the above links.

cameronmc, seeing that you no longer have your account in use, I think updating your mission has now lost all hope. I have now unpended your mission again.
Not all is lost.

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #32 on: 08 Sep 2004, 18:23:13 »
Considering how this thread has served it's purpose, I'm locking it now.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"