Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I search someone  (Read 847 times)

Tom Delonge

I search someone
« on: 24 Aug 2004, 17:57:48 »
I search someone for build an F-14 Tomcat but not the old model from"Project Hellden";but a realistic model as the F/A 18 Hornet from "Hudson & Pennywise".
Please!
                         Responde me Please!

« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2004, 17:58:20 by Tom Delonge »

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
Re:I search someone
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2004, 00:36:37 »
thats the only one made so far

Tom Delonge

« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2004, 12:03:47 »
 :-[
you can build this please.
or your friends your web-friends please...

Vyper

« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2004, 16:41:12 »
Easy with the begging there laddo!

Erm...although th F-14 is barely in service anymore and is being phaised out by the f-18 series of aircraft it would make sense to have a decent one...after all it played a pretty major role in the first gulf war and has been a living legand for years. As the origional flashpoint game was set in the 80's and so many missions, addons and campaigns are released also around this era it makes sense to have the US Navy's main strike fighter of that time.

Haven't heard of one being made but if i were you i'd get in contact with a few people who've made this type of addon before such as Hudson and Pennywise, Colonol Clink perhaps (i can't remember whether he actually retired or was "forced" into staying on!) and a few others.

Making the F14 how it should be made would take a lot of time and effort so the chances are slim but who knows, worth a try eh?

Vyper

Tom Delonge

« Reply #4 on: 25 Aug 2004, 20:26:24 »
but this aircraft is good,beautyfull and is essential for defend the air-carrier also if it's an (old) aircraft is in any case still used.

Anyhow the site"Operation Gulf War Crisis"has built it; but they haven't got the download

Why?

P.S: 1)Thanks Guys for your help.
       2)Excuse for my English              also Thanks!!! ;D
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2004, 20:58:32 by Tom Delonge »