Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: I see myself?  (Read 1191 times)

Dubieman

I see myself?
« on: 16 Aug 2004, 01:05:51 »
Hey all,

After coming back after a nice weekend, I just checked the addon depot. Its not up yet? Ohh well.  :)

Anyways, my real question is I log out so I can go through the editor's depot, you know, expand menus and stuff.

But I went to the editor depot's main page and used the log out link on the left under my name. It logged out fine. But I went to the forums a few minutes later and went to log in but I looked down and saw "GuiltyRoachKillar" on the members online list. Why am I still on the forum when I logged out? Is it that stay logged in minutes thing?

And another question on that? It's not very dangerous or nessacary but could someone hack my account like that? If I'm still there but not logged?  :P

Don't matter though, if someone started doin bad stuff in my name you'd know it wasn't me right? :D ;D

Offline James Venturi

• Members
  • "I'm the bad guy"
Re:I see myself?
« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2004, 01:18:24 »
paranoid eh?... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well its almost 2 am here in italy, guess i'll go sleep now.

bye roach dude.
myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #2 on: 16 Aug 2004, 02:28:55 »
meh, it happens to me all the time

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 16 Aug 2004, 04:17:39 »
Addon Depot: Will be bought back up once HuBBa jumps online and we can make some necessary adjustments.

Regarding the Forum: No, you can't be hacked that way.
As to why it happens, I'm not the best person to answer that.

:)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 16 Aug 2004, 07:33:52 »
The forum statistics is based on people who have been active in the last few minutes, it doesn't update second by second.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Dubieman

« Reply #5 on: 16 Aug 2004, 22:08:24 »
Oh alright.  :)

That's good news about the addon depot too. ;)

thanks