Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Zombie Campaign  (Read 1674 times)

netta1234

Zombie Campaign
« on: 10 Aug 2004, 23:23:48 »
Hey All i got a super idea for a Scary and exsiting Campaign

2 Guys named James and Oli and gone Cessna trip to the pacific oceans, while the flight Oli gets a hearth attacks and dies, they fell down in a myterus jungle, (u could use The Pacific Islands by McNools) would be a good idea, now James must try to find a way outa thease islands so he seeks around in the forrest, sudely he arives to a Town, Filled with Corpses, He dosent know what happened here, he find a note laying on the road, Saying
(**They are comeing Blood Tirsty ect...**), James is wondering what They are and who killed all thoses people, 5min after, a Corpse sudely rises and says ME NEED FOOD!, and then all the zombies awake 1 bye 1, he  gets him self a pistol from the weapon locker in the Town, and then he flees out of the city and goes down to the docks, Sudely Oli is standing there holding his own head in his arms saying, Me need Lots Of FOOD, james tryes to shot him, but he seems to not take any damage of his shots so he seeks a boat while this momster hunts him,

what Do u guys think?

Good.

Average.

Bad.

Cheers**

Matt Walter

Re:Zombie Campaign
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2004, 00:32:34 »
I think it has potential. I think would be a sweet idea though is you might find small groups of people trying the same thing as you. Maybe they could sometimes split up and different missions follow a different character... just an idea. .

netta1234

« Reply #2 on: 11 Aug 2004, 00:47:08 »
Good - Average - Bad

Matt Walter

« Reply #3 on: 11 Aug 2004, 03:20:12 »
Well, I can't say yet. It is not bad, that is all I know so far. I need to see where the details go.

Peter haroski

« Reply #4 on: 11 Aug 2004, 18:13:46 »
Why did you start on new topic for this? There is already topic called "horror campaign" put your ideas there. ::)

netta1234

« Reply #5 on: 11 Aug 2004, 21:47:33 »
Sorry man plz more positive ppl here?

23-down

« Reply #6 on: 12 Aug 2004, 05:04:06 »
Hey i like your idea...... but 2 things..... why on a Pacific Islands ??

Better u builed a map on kolgujew or an other island where is dark and cold..

U must think for the atmosphare.

But the best what u can do is: Join the people of the horror campaign. A Team is only better as just one man. A team can better builed things and dont surrender so fast.. U can help the others the others can help u.

Greetings 23-down

if u dont join an other team i wish u good luck alone... I hope really u release a mission or a small campaign. I love zombiemaps in Ofp.

scott_tunstall

« Reply #7 on: 19 Aug 2004, 15:53:55 »
Hey All i got a super idea for a Scary and exsiting Campaign

2 Guys named James and Oli and gone Cessna trip to the pacific oceans, while the flight Oli gets a hearth attacks and dies, they fell down in a myterus jungle, (u could use The Pacific Islands by McNools) would be a good idea, now James must try to find a way outa thease islands so he seeks around in the forrest, sudely he arives to a Town, Filled with Corpses, He dosent know what happened here, he find a note laying on the road, Saying
(**They are comeing Blood Tirsty ect...**), James is wondering what They are and who killed all thoses people, 5min after, a Corpse sudely rises and says ME NEED FOOD!, and then all the zombies awake 1 bye 1, he  gets him self a pistol from the weapon locker in the Town, and then he flees out of the city and goes down to the docks, Sudely Oli is standing there holding his own head in his arms saying, Me need Lots Of FOOD, james tryes to shot him, but he seems to not take any damage of his shots so he seeks a boat while this momster hunts him,

what Do u guys think?

Good.

Average.

Bad.

Cheers**

You realise the unified zombie mod already has a zombie that holds its head in its arms?

;D

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #8 on: 26 Aug 2004, 17:51:36 »
Use a jungley island! :)
And make it nice and bright..
I'm sick of zombie campigns with fog at full, and it's dark..
It doesn't make it any scarier!
Andway.. Make a new addon with bloody writing that says RUN
or something..
And make sure that zombie doesn't say "me need food"...
Make it groan or something

Gd luck though :)
- Ben