Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Stuff I'd like to see more of...  (Read 1239 times)

Dubieman

Stuff I'd like to see more of...
« on: 10 Aug 2004, 21:50:55 »
I know the admins will be rushing to this post, but hopefully I won't be suggesting anything that changes OFPEC too much. :D ;D

Anyways, I opened up OFPEC today, was it today? I dunno it was today or yesterday or something and saw the new piece of news. I appreciate what the intel guys do, makes the site fresh and new almost every time I'm on and announce things I woulda never heard about. But that interview with placebo was different but kinda nice. A welcome change for me from the regular "AW infantry units out. New spotted uniforms in pink and baby blue", its kinda cool to have that behind the scenes look or interaction with these ppl. Not just what they make.

I know you'd run out of ppl after a while but you don't need zillions of interviews, just some here and there and we can get to know these ppl and what's happening with certain events pertaining to them like placebo and the MEC.

But hey that's my opinion, its your site. ;)

Homefry31464

Re:Stuff I'd like to see more of...
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2004, 21:56:19 »
We have already had a limited discussion on interviews, for an official response you'll have to wait for macguba.

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
« Reply #2 on: 10 Aug 2004, 22:25:28 »
I would like to see more interviews with mission designers when a 9/10 comes out or something. Like an interview with Sui about Facile Ground would be nice. Most news are about addons. And like the avon lady says "So many addons but so few missions to play them with".

:beat: *Gets Shot* :beat:

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 11 Aug 2004, 11:27:51 »
Glad you liked it.  :thumbsup:

We hope to do more in the future.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 12 Aug 2004, 16:39:12 »
Good then, but don't stop doing the addon news and well everything else you report on. That's interesting too.

:)