Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: a few comments  (Read 1850 times)

SilentHunter_764

a few comments
« on: 08 Aug 2004, 00:51:34 »
Hello all.

Im just here to discuss the glamor and glitches of OFP. for example, (have a look at the pic attached) i mean, how on earth does that happen? isnt there a way we can fix it from happening. but never-the-less, ofp is a great game, and the glithes are at most times quite funny. Some though, are a bit annoying. e.g. when driving along that bridge near Davle in nogova, if it blows up you're car jumps around and bounches and makes wierd clanging noises.  ;D .

I also have a suggestion, completely out of topic with what i just said, i was reading a post the other day, and heres waht was said, maybe could we have a 'Mission of the week' each week? maybe a few guys get together and test 5 missions or something and the one that gets the most votes wins. and the winner might get an interveiw with someone, e.g. BAS, CoC etc. So if you win, you get to 'meet' the crew.

Also off topic, whats up with the chat room at the moment? and why is the addons deppot temporarily down? *Ahhh hemm* *Takes a big breath* there we go, thats everying. Well, I'd hear from you all later.

loosekannon
« Last Edit: 08 Aug 2004, 00:57:26 by LooseKannon »

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:a few comments
« Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2004, 01:45:41 »
Ooookay...

1. How do you mean "Whats up with the chat room"? What problem are you having with it?

2. The Addon Depot is temporarily down for maintenance. :)

3. The "Mission of the Week" is up to the Mission Depot Admin, so I'll let him answer that one for you.

4. The flying LST thing, while amusing, isn't really a comment or discussion about OFPEC, is it...
*asks Loose Kannon to check the board name he posted in
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Dubieman

« Reply #2 on: 08 Aug 2004, 03:40:33 »
Interview the crew?

I'm sure a friendly email could answer some Qs...
 :P

Flyin LSTs? Ohh I wanna see!  :D ;D

Homefry31464

« Reply #3 on: 08 Aug 2004, 06:03:34 »
He attached an image....

The chat room is fine for me... there just isn't any link to it via the chat page.... To find out exactly how to use it I recommend....

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=15650

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #4 on: 08 Aug 2004, 08:28:11 »
Hello all.

The chatroom is up? hm, then maybe i need to have a better look then. well, apart from that, how come this is the wrong place to post a comment?

LooseKannon

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 08 Aug 2004, 08:30:03 »
This is the place to post OFPEC comments. Comments relating to this webpage and it's forum.

Where in there does a flying LST fit in?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #6 on: 08 Aug 2004, 08:59:04 »
it was a funny comment  lol

;D

loosekannon

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #7 on: 08 Aug 2004, 09:09:35 »
Any constructive input on OFPEC, or what you'd like to see at the site. Let us know your thoughts.

Does it seem like this forum board has room for funny comments?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #8 on: 08 Aug 2004, 10:17:09 »
I also have a suggestion, completely out of topic with what i just said, i was reading a post the other day, and heres waht was said, maybe could we have a 'Mission of the week' each week? maybe a few guys get together and test 5 missions or something and the one that gets the most votes wins. and the winner might get an interveiw with someone, e.g. BAS, CoC etc. So if you win, you get to 'meet' the crew.

In the post where you saw the suggestion you must have seen the response too. I bet it was this thread here where you saw the suggestion and missed the staffs response.

I'm all for this idea, but only when we get the more important things sorted. When we get the missions depot running smoothly and reviews done regularly I see a "Mission of the month" -award very possile. Just don't get your hopes up for now.
Not all is lost.

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #9 on: 09 Aug 2004, 23:15:59 »
ok then

i wasnt really trying to say that you should do it - i was just outting forward an idea.

Sorry about the funny comment  :-X wont hapen again

Loosekannon