Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: help with EECP  (Read 967 times)

Offline angora

• Members
help with EECP
« on: 20 Jul 2004, 12:17:36 »
help please!! i cant instal EECP corectly, i have been through the readme and found all addons but i have trouble with the computer aspect of it, i dont understand the install instructions

1.Install Dynamic Range and ECP Dynamic Range config. This step is essential. EECP depends upon many ECP scripts.

2.Install the required addons if they are not installed already. They may be installed to (Your OFP directory)\@ECP\Addons if you wish, but this is not essential.

3.If this is your first time installing EECP, go to (Your OFP directory)\@ECP\bin. Back up config.bin by renaming it to config.bin.1 so that you will be able to revert back to it if you ever wish to play on a normal ECP server. If you have a past version of EECP currently installed, you may skip this step.

4.Copy my config.bin to (Your OFP directory)\@ECP\bin. If upgrading from a previous version of EECP, you may overwrite the old config.bin.

5.Place EECP_RSC.pbo into (Your OFP directory)\@ECP\AddOns.

6.Place the new ECP_Effects.pbo into (Your OFP directory)\@ECP\AddOns. You may overwrite the original.

7.Place DTAEXT.pbo into (Your OFP directory)\@ECP\dta.

8.Play the game using your ECP OFP shortcut.

i have done the first two but dont understand the rest plz plz help ???
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

Offline angora

• Members
Re:help with EECP
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jul 2004, 12:24:15 »
administrators sorry put it in the wrong place feel free to get rid of it

all those wanting to help me (if theres any of you) this subject is now in the addons discusion place
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life