Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: C130 and Globemaster  (Read 731 times)

JerryK_387

C130 and Globemaster
« on: 29 Mar 2003, 20:54:04 »
I know these addons have been made... so i was wondering if the globemaster ever got past beta 6 version? also the c130s i found on ofp.gamezone.cz i really do not like... anybody know where some good heavy transports are? or make one? just wondering...

Crassus

Re:C130 and Globemaster
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2003, 04:28:42 »
I wonder if they're finished as well, and at the correct scale. The Herc I played with last seemed more "kit-built" in size ;D

And, probably in the wrong thread, but are their any other islands out there, besides Phaeden's, with an airfield big enough to handle the Globemaster and Antonov?

Offline Cplme

• Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2003, 10:28:37 »
Hi there lads the Globemaster didnt get past beta 6. About the Herc there is one being made just go look under post 1985 addon and look for new c130 there is some screenshots there take a look mates.

Cplme

Shashman

« Reply #3 on: 31 Mar 2003, 15:09:03 »
I wonder if they're finished as well, and at the correct scale. The Herc I played with last seemed more "kit-built" in size ;D

And, probably in the wrong thread, but are their any other islands out there, besides Phaeden's, with an airfield big enough to handle the Globemaster and Antonov?

The Globemaster does not need a "big airfield" to operate from. It is designed to be used from relatively unprepared runways and/or short runways. So you can easily use any of the standard island airfields  ;) Might I add that IMHO the Globemaster addons I have seen SUCK big time.They look wrong, have poor markings and do not handle realistically or anywhere NEAR realistically  :( So this goes out to all you good addon makers out there : PLEASE MAKE A GOOD QUALITY C-17 Globemaster III! Thanks  :D ;)
« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2003, 15:11:27 by Shashman »

TP101

« Reply #4 on: 02 Apr 2003, 04:58:45 »
But one good thing about the Globemaster is the very nice cockpit.  I don't remember much about the C-130.  And the main thing that I have difficulty with on either of these two planes is finding the area where you get the option to get in the planes.