Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Civil War Campaign  (Read 7753 times)

Tomasz

Re:Civil War Campaign
« Reply #30 on: 23 Sep 2004, 15:53:45 »
yes I tried it out,

I have a lot of feedback for you. I'll send you an e-mail with it or I'll just meet you on saturday on MSN.

I can mention only one thing here:

Where the hell did those Americans come from? The war is stricktly inside the republic. Yes, US supplies with arms, but they would never send a single soldier. :hmm:

Dagon - arms are supplied by the republic which is supplied by western nations. A soldier doesnt have to buy the arms, they are given to him. Of course in the beginning you will be oftern short of ammo, for the situation wont be stable. :)

Tomasz
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2004, 17:08:09 by Tomasz »

Dagon

« Reply #31 on: 24 Sep 2004, 03:25:51 »
I'm half finished on the map you described to me, tomasz, but I could do with some help on a decision. I'm wondering if it's feasible that you could have two possible outcomes to the mission?

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #32 on: 24 Sep 2004, 08:03:57 »
lol sorry about the US helicopter, thomasz..

i put it in because I thought that the fight may have been picked up by spy-plane or satelite, and the americans sent in a delta squad to check it out.

BTW that mission i sent you is NOT a final. its in BETA form.

Tomasz

« Reply #33 on: 24 Sep 2004, 18:58:11 »
Dagon,

ofcourse, I actually thought of that. If the player would (impossible :D) come back with the docs to RA, the campaign would go normally, but if he would get captured, there would be an additional mission on the SE side.

If you have any other ideas I'm open minded :)

cheers

Tomasz

muntahunta

« Reply #34 on: 25 Sep 2004, 19:08:01 »
hey guy's, i know ive been awy a while, and i dont know wether you still want or need me

just wanted to know how the campaign was coming?

Gooner861

« Reply #35 on: 05 Oct 2004, 13:58:31 »
Just to let people know, Sentinel has now joined the team  ;D .

Gooner

Tomasz

« Reply #36 on: 05 Oct 2004, 18:33:08 »
 ;) as a mission maker ;)

looking forward

Tomasz
« Last Edit: 05 Oct 2004, 18:33:41 by Tomasz »

Texas

« Reply #37 on: 10 Oct 2004, 00:50:14 »
I hope ill have the site done in this week  :o

Update soon  8)

Tomasz

« Reply #38 on: 13 Oct 2004, 15:58:02 »
Well well Lads!!!

The project is progressing quite regurarly at the moment. Some changes have occured, since we lost one member and gained one ;D.

Redhouse is on our team now.

I forgot to mention before but our team name is AGP - AngloGreekPole

cheers mates

Tomasz

Dubieman

« Reply #39 on: 15 Oct 2004, 21:10:17 »
You know I'm interested in doin something on this, but I've got a thing to add.

From what I've seen, it looks like you have separate ppl doin separate missions right? Well even if you supply the idea, missions can vary a lot from maker to maker.

Now this can be good or bad for a campaign.

Good-----> missions are not the same and vary, making it not boring(unless your ideas are... ::) :D)
that makes it better

Bad-------->missions vary tooo much yet stay on the same ideas you gave out. This is bad since players can not connect with each mission and nothing feels consecutive...

-------------------------------------------------------------
So you get my gist? At the end make sure everything is cohesive and works together while not being too boring or the same.

My two cents...

greetz
GRK :)

Dubieman

« Reply #40 on: 16 Oct 2004, 20:14:26 »
I played part of the first mission/volume.

I like the boat ride plus arty, seems like the first level of Medal of Honor. ;)

Easily killed Republic or rebel forces? Can't remember who...

Then waited for quite awhile for next step. Waited on 4x for 5 mintues. Saved and then quit...

Why does it take so long? I unpboed it and it seemed that sometimes dudes would get stuck in buidlings due to starting place. Then 10 OFP minutes later they do a human wave assualt all by themselves. ;D

Looked good for still being worked on and easy enough for a first mission.

I'd suggest the occupying troops be in and around, at the gas station, buidlings, pulling sentry/guard duty, some ready, some not plus trucks so that we know how they got there.But looks good so far. ;)

Sophion

« Reply #41 on: 16 Oct 2004, 22:10:41 »
Sorry Gooner, don't have MSN, you can reach me via IM.
Or by E-mail: ETNelson@att.net.

Again: this is my newist mission (still in beta): http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=23;action=display;threadid=19904&start=0

oh, watch the ambusher in the village!  He comes out of the house window  ;)

Gooner861

« Reply #42 on: 17 Oct 2004, 12:45:48 »
It would be very very useful if you could get MSN as we could chat things over alot easier, but if u cant get it, its no big deal.

Hmmm about ur mission i have 56k so cnt be bothered to download the rangers etc but wudnt mind taking u offer of changing the units  ;D .

Thanks for the interest

Gooner

Sophion

« Reply #43 on: 17 Oct 2004, 20:33:39 »
<<!>> Gooner>
Take a look. Made the units into standard BIS units. But the mission requres v1.96 (made with v1.96). Contact me if you can't get it to work.

anyways, make sure you look out for that ambusher! he'll easily kill all your teammates! (if you notice i'm not being spisific from where he comes from, but i can tell you its from a house :-X)

PS: the best i can do is E-mail you, and i bet AOL chating isn't compatable with MSN (monopoly reasons ???)

Texas

« Reply #44 on: 01 Nov 2004, 11:34:27 »
At last teh site is ready visit it @ http://www.agp-ofp.tk