Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: i want to learn how to create a infantry soldier  (Read 654 times)

basic11

i want to learn how to create a infantry soldier
« on: 17 Jun 2004, 03:14:52 »
hey guys im so impressed with the capabilities of this program anyway im a soldier with the 124 inf and i would like to learn how to create soldiers and purhaps a possible island to recreate different scenarios overseas can anyone help?

DBR_ONIX

Re:i want to learn how to create a infantry soldier
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jun 2004, 14:23:23 »
Hey
Do you have O2/buldozer?
If not, have a look for BRESSB's tutorials on this forum
And look for the BAS Infanty Kit
And use that as your base model :)

Maybe you could talk someone who makes infantry into modifing one of the things he's made in to the 124th guys?

Failing that, you could just download units, ones likes the INQ weapon pack (Is has some new units), the BAS stuff (Ballistic Addons Studios), UK Forces mod (See news section, I think)..
Check www.ofp.info :)

I reccomend you find those tutorials first, set up O2/buldozer (The tuts cover all that), and make someting like a weapon first.. Then go on to units.. As they're most complicated..

Good luck mate :)
- Ben
BTW, while your making/finding units, you could start making the missions with the standard BIS units, then when you get your guys, edit the units in the missions..
Check this sites addon depot too.. They'res a lot of stuff in there to (Not as much as Ofp.info, though, as this site deals more with scripting etc)