Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: bhd mission?  (Read 1687 times)

bobafettious

bhd mission?
« on: 20 Sep 2002, 22:17:34 »
would'n it just be wonderful to do a black hawk down mod/mission? just an idea, ive tested delta force bhd today, and the physics were like cs, boring. but with ofp's realism it would be just, just wonderful... =)
(Saw the movie yesterday, and there is no better film right now!)

Waterman

Re:bhd mission?
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2002, 22:34:23 »
Not again... :-\ ::)

At first it wasn't funny at all these Black Hawk Down requests all the time, but it's just got so rediculis it's almost funny. :tomato: ( :noo:).

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2002, 05:45:27 »
Everybodys talked about them, but I don't think one been released yet.

Robbo

« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2002, 08:15:16 »
Yes like Waterman said NOT AGAIN
 :-\this was brought up about 3 weeks ago http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=22;action=display;threadid=525

Robbo

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #4 on: 21 Sep 2002, 08:28:45 »
Well, I for one have made BHD Mission after BHD Mission, they are all the same (LOL) we go in, Copper Crashes Yada, yada, yada... but If you really want some good ones you should Down Load Samolia Island, I'm not sure where I got it, but I could Email it to you (I think if it isn't huge) and get SEB's Delta Addon, FlipeR's Latest M4s, Resistance, and Ranger team's Desert Rangers, Capt Moore's (I think it's his) MH 6 and AH 6 little birds, and TJP BlackHawks, and Qukergamer's Outstanding HMMWV w/ .50 cals. and I'll send you some missions, or you could make'em your self, I think they are kind of Fun, but that's just Me I guess  ;D

Phantom

« Reply #5 on: 21 Sep 2002, 18:16:53 »
can someone put something in the mission idea's guidelines saying that bhd posts have been done? and have a compilation of all the bloody bhd posts, coz i'm sic of it! and i think most people are gonna agree with me on that, and i've got an mp thing that was highly based on BHD if anyone wants it

Phantom

US-NATO_Term

« Reply #6 on: 28 Sep 2002, 22:18:50 »
how about for a bhd mission, u wait for the irene isgnal hop in convoy little bird black hawk and actually do the real mission. Like rangers rappel ( chopper only goes 10 feet or less from the ground so the player or ai can survive the fall lol) Little bird  fly players near the building to actually capture the prisoners ( u could use a way poit or script to make the ppl beocme in ur group) then u order the convoy to come get the prisoners ( u could use those humvees just made with the guns on top) then order the prisoners in the 5 ton trucks then objective complete and forget about the black ahwk crashing, or make it crash using the tail rotor script. some person plz take this into consideration cuz id like to c it happen . i dont think im skilled enough to do something like this so......  and a map like this doesnt have to be on desert turf, it could be one of those newly made islands with big cities with grass.