Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Runway Addons  (Read 668 times)

Unnamed

Runway Addons
« on: 06 May 2004, 09:43:21 »
Are there any Runway addons available, or perhaps a tutorial on how to get the textures from an Island?

Cheers

Offline Wadmann

• OFPEC Patron
  • I'm the next evolutionary step after a llama!
Re:Runway Addons
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2004, 16:59:56 »
Here you go:

Runway Link

Note - Link untested

Here is the readme and the link to the topic:

Topic Link

THIS READ ME IS DESIGNED TO BE SEEN IN 1024x768

=================================================================================================

Date: March, 2004.
Game: Operation Flashpoint: Resistance

=================================================================================================

Basic Information

Title: OPGWC_RunwayTextures.zip
Files(93): RunwayTexturesREAD_ME.txt
92x.paa files
Author: Leone
Email address: ofpeditor@yahoo.com
Webpage: http://www.roughnecks.org/opgwc
Required Vers: 1.75

Construction

Programs: TexView
Adobe Photoshop
Build Time: No fkn idea...too long probably.

Thanks to ...

- Quakergamer for permission to release, Buggs for the inspiration.

Distribution / Copyright / Permissions

Copyright © 2004 Leone
All rights reserved.  All other copyrights remain the property of their respective owners.

Operation Flashpoint is a registered trademark of Codemasters.

**********************IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!! READ HERE!!!!!!!*******************

There are a couple of basic conditions of use. If you have enough respect for my work to use these textures then please also respect these conditions.

1. You may modify these textures in anyway you need to fit your own textures. That's what this pack is for.
2. You MUST place these textures inside a pbo that conforms to the OFPEC TAG system to avoid any potential conflicts.
3. You may modify the names of the textures as you wish, but you MUST make sure they begin with "rw". This is to ensure that OFP will recognise them as runways (unless for some reason you don't wish this to happen??).
4. You must credit me in your Read-Me (not much to ask really...).
5. You may use only the textures you need and throw away the rest to keep your release smaller. You DO NOT have to distribute all 92 files.
6. You may re-combine textures to form new textures as you like. However please CHECK CAREFULLY that you are not making a texture that is already in the pack, and that the yellow "dashes" down the centre of the taxiways are lined up correctly. DO NOT ROTATE THESE TEXTURES!!!!

For a good example of how to use this pack please look at Tonal Island by BAS. The runway textures are from this pack, the pbo is tagged and I was given a thank you :-)

Wadmann
Check out my Camouflage Collection! New items added 31 July 2005.

Unnamed

Re:Runway Addons
« Reply #2 on: 08 May 2004, 17:56:32 »
Note - Link untested

Yeah, but the Topic link got me there.

They will be perfect for what I want.

Cheers